1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Decided to live by this crazy "No Regrets" policy and do whatever the hell I wanted WITHOUT THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES. Actually, that's not so different than what I always do, I just gave it a name this year.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Half and half, I'd say.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I don't think so.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Um . . . NONE.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Is it shallow to say more money? It is, I know. I didn't lack fun times with friends, but I'm going to be greedy and say I want MORE. More road trips, too, now that I have a car that doesn't hate me.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Considering I can't remember any specific dates, I'm gonna say none.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I ran a 5K!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I did not become rich OR famous.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
There was that time in April I spent puking my guts out.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A new caaaaaaar!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'm gonna go with Dick Cheney, because he SHOT A MAN IN THE FACE. Other stuff, too, but let's not get into it.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gas. I roadtripped A LOT, yo.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
If you are chillyyyyyy, here take my sweater . . .
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder? About the same, I think, but for way different reasons.
ii. Thinner or fatter? About the same, I think.
iii. Richer or poorer? A teeny, tiny bit richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Um, like next Christmas? Who knows, but I have an idea.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I don't do that.
22. How many one-night stands?
I don't do that, either.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I'm not a hater.
25. What was the best book you read?
Stop it, I can't choose. I don't know if Harry Potter was the BEST book I read, but it was the most memorable. Especially since I had to steal my copy from the apartment complex office.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Spoon! Although, that's technically not right because I didn't DISCOVER them in 2007. But they came out with a new album in 2007, so that's close enough.
27. What did you want and get?
A car that does not hate me.
28. What did you want and not get?
A computer that does not hate me.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Did Pan's Labyrinth come out this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 25 and celebrated once with my parents and friends and once with just my friends. You wouldn't believe which night was crazier. Or maybe you would.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I'm not sure Threadless and jeans counts as a fashion concept.
32. What kept you sane?
Wine and lots of it.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
John Krasinski. Jake Gyllenhaal. I will not choose between them.
35. Who did you miss?
Not going there.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Those who were in the vicinity of Rocket Bar in DC on the night of November 24th. You know who you are.
Do not try to do electrical work by yourself. MORE IMPORTANTLY, the No Regrets policy may not always lead to the outcome you desire, but you'll have fun along the way. True story.