Thursday, January 24, 2008

I got nothing

This one time? I went to daycare? And one day after school? I got in trouble and had to sit in Time Out? And it was because I said "pubic hair?" But I only said it cause I wanted people to laugh? Because I think if people laugh at me, that means they like me? So I said "pubic hair" and everybody laughed? But the teacher heard me? So I had to sit in Time Out? And it was soooooo funny.

_____

Today on The Collective, I tell you why you should like Ohio if you want your nut to remain UNKICKED.

1 comment:

  1. This one time, in law school? Yeah, we were in the library, and for some reason the sign above the desk looked like it said "Pubic Telephone" with an arrow pointing to the phone. Let's just say I forgot to use my inside voice, and got us all kicked out of the library for the evening.

    ReplyDelete