Sunday, January 27, 2008

whatever, I'm not ashamed

I've been working on How To articles all day, and when I say all day, what I really mean is I've been working on them ever since I got up at noon and then went to Wendy's with Heidi and then, OK, watched like three episodes of America's Next Top Model.

After finishing How to Apply Smoky Eye Makeup (which, let's face it, like the blind leading the blind) and reading the entire Internet, I went into Heidi's room to procrastinate some more.

Me: Blah blah blah.
Heidi: Blah blah blah.
Me: Blah dee bloo bloo?
Heidi: Bleh.
Me: Ooh! It's Jane Austen Sunday! I better go get my shit done!
Heidi: . . .
Me: Shut up.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I wrote "How to Create a Smokey Eye Look" a few months ago. I hope no one ever used my article or else they probably ended up looking like a beaten gangsta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no- Wendys? Heidi's New Years Resolution is down the shitter. You are a bad bad influence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we decided Wendy's doesn't count as fast food if you're hungover.

    ReplyDelete