Thursday, January 10, 2008

thursday, I don't care about you*

Guess what, Internets? This one time? I met these people. Named Kat and Abigail and Heather. And they were fun and hilarious and much, much smarter than me and one of them had a GREAT IDEA yadda yadda yadda, we decided to create this new blog. Where we talk about . . . stuff . . . and tell you what we think about the . . . stuff. And it's going to be magic. I can tell.

So. Go read it. There are already FOUR POSTS and there will be FOUR POSTS every week and my day is Thursday so don't expect to see much here on Thursday on account of I will have already written something over there. The end ok bye.

*lies

3 comments:

  1. Thursday is my second favorite weekday. Except for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday USED to be the best night for TV, also. Siiiiiiiiiigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn writers' strike.

    Meanwhile, your club is cool. That's what I'm calling it...a club. I hope you think of it that way.

    ReplyDelete