Wednesday, June 09, 2004

mmmbop indeed

Last night I had a dream about Hanson. And that's all I'm gonna say, because that's embarrassing enough.

The cicadas are coming. So far, our side of Kettering has been lucky because we haven't heard or seen anything even resembling a cicada. Except for that one night at dinner when my mom tried to make a cicada noise, but that hardly qualifies.

Today I saw a cicada in our yard. And when I was walking the dog one almost flew into my face.

They're heeeeee-eeeere.

Kate told me that if you see one with blue eyes, catch it because someone will pay you $1000 to research it. But if you do catch one, Kate and I get part of the profits. C'mon. It's only fair.

Reading: Best Enemies by Jane Heller, but I'm not sure I'm going to finish it because I can't stand the way she writes dialogue. No one talks like that.
Watching: O. Not the o-face, though.
Drinking: Water, which I just choked on and spit all over my floor. I'm such a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment