Friday, June 25, 2004

THUNDAAAAAAASTOOOOOOOORM!

We had an awesome thunderstorm earlier. Although, there was more lighting than thunder. But there was still enough thunder to freak Roxy (the dog I'm dog-sitting) out. At one point, I was sitting at the computer desk, so she crawled under it into the tiny space where my legs were. And she weighs 70 pounds, so it was no small feat. I'm not used to dogs that are afraid of storms, my dog at home doesn't care unless there's thunder so loud that it interrupts her sleep cycle.

I watched The Graham Norton Effect earlier, and it was freaking hilarious. It's very naughty. It was originally on in England and I'd seen it a couple of times at home on BBC (god bless digital cable) but I forgot how funny it is. And I'm not even a huge fan of the guests he had on (Sandra Bernhard and one of the Wayans brothers, but not the Wayans that played Major Payne because that is, obviously, the Best Wayans Eva).

Then I watched The Daily Show. I love that show, and I love Jon Stewart, but sometimes I think it's worrisome that I get the majority of my news knowledge from that show.

And THEN while I was channel surfing I noticed that I Know What You Did Last Summer (also known as Scream If It Had Sucked) was on one channel and I STILL Know What You Did Last Summer (although, by that time wouldn't it have been like I Know What You Did the Summer Before Last Summer?) was on another channel at the SAME TIME. However would you decide which to watch? They are both such classic films. Jennifer Love Hewitt could be the next Audrey Hepburn, that is, of course, if Hepburn made crappy movies and sang crappy songs and was best known for having big boobs.

So maybe that theory could use some work. I'm probably not being fair. I've disliked Jennifer Love Hewitt ever since she dated my fiance.

I swear I didn't know about this, but damn is it funny. And also, so very very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment