Wednesday, June 02, 2004

who needs sleep?

I know I should be sleeping. I have to break this habit of staying up late and then sleeping late. Like, afternoon-late. That is bad. So, I think I'm just going to have to try and get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow, no matter how late I stay up tonight, because then maybe I'll be able to go to bed earlier tomorrow night.

You know, I think if I just went to bed instead of thinking of ways to make myself go to bed earlier my problem would be solved.

Oh well.

Reading: Lost in a Good Book, by Jasper Fforde. So far it's as weird as the prequel. Awesome.
Watching: Conan O'Brien, which I'm pretty sure is a rerun but I'm not paying close enough attention to care.
Wondering: What side my appendix is on, because I have a stabbing pain in my right side. Maybe it's just an ovary.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your ovary has gone mad and is attacking your appendix. I hear they do that. What with them being all hormonal and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that's not it. I have enough problems without my internal organs attacking each other.

    ReplyDelete