Tuesday, June 08, 2004

see? this is why you don't whack people in the kneecap

Oh, Tonya. What happened?

Oh. Right. You had your husband hire someone to whack Nancy Kerrigan in the knee.

Good plan.

Ok, I think I have become addicted to reading. Which, I'll admit, is better than being addicted to alcohol or crack or something, but it's getting ridiculous.

I've gone to the library three times in the past two and a half weeks. I go even though I haven't finished the books I got the previous time, and every time I leave the library with more books than I returned. Right now, I have 14 library books in my possession. I would have more, but yesterday when I went to the library I only got to "King" in fiction before I couldn't carry any more books.

Nerd alert.

Reading: Personal Velocity by Rebecca Miller.
Watching: Emma.
Drinking: Coke aka Elixer of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment