Thursday, June 24, 2004

once there was a chick. and a duck.

Does anyone else think that new crap Hilary Duff movie might actually be worth seeing? For the sole reason that Stifler's mom is in it so it's bound to have at least a few funny lines.

Today was awesome. And I will tell you why. Today was the first day in a week that I've been able to (mostly) breathe through my nose. My cold is almost gone!

And if you don't understand why that is so awesome, then I'm assuming that you've never had to walk around in public with your mouth hanging open like an idiot because your nose is so stuffed with snot that it feels like someone injected wet
cement directly into your sinuses. Sorry to be graphic, but if you've never had that feeling that I hate you and you deserve to be grossed out.

Reading: Reviews of Fahrenheit 9/11. I really want to see it.
Watching: The episode of Friends where Joey and Chandler get the chick and the duck.
Wondering: Why Ross is putting make-up on Rachel. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment