Monday, June 07, 2004

paging jennie's life

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Mel, I hate to break this to you, but Sex and the City is a fictional program." (Do you think that's a sign?)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

My closet door.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Sex and the City. Shut up.

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.

2:31 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

2:41 PM

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

My dog snoring

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

About an hour ago, to let the dog out.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

My email.

9. What are you wearing?

Pajama bottoms with sheep on them. My Wittfest t-shirt from two years ago. And they don't match.

10. Did you dream last night?

Of course. But I don't remember any.

11. When did you last laugh?

Earlier, when I was watching TV and a preview for Dodgeball came on and Ben Stiller said, "real FREAKY naughty." The way he says it cracks me up.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Shelves. All of my posters and pictures are in storage. It's very depressing.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Just your mom.

14. Last movie you saw?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

Hmm. An apartment or a car. Ooh, and a puppy.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

In the past week and a half, I've read five books. See, because I have no life.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I'd remove the giant sticks that most people have shoved very far up their asses.

18. Do you like to dance?

Only if no one can see me.

19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?

Neither. He's a simian-looking moron who cannot handle the power that was thrust upon him.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Emma or Grace.

21. [Same question for a boy]

Andrew (and call him Drew) or Bartleby. Just kidding. I'd never name my child Andrew.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Definitely. It's a definite possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment