Tuesday, June 15, 2004

paul simon is a smurf

I'm watching In Tune on VH1 and the guests are Paul Simon and John Mayer. They just stood next to each other and John Mayer is about 8 feet taller than Paul Simon. It looked funny. I laughed. I'm also loving that they used the word "hunky" to describe John Mayer. Hee.

My dog keeps trying to eat napkins and tissues. It's gotten to the point that if a big, juicy steak was sitting on the floor next to a wad of toilet paper, she'd go for the toilet paper.

Reading: Writer's Market
Watching: I believe I said I'm watching the hotness. John Mayer, not Paul Simon.
Wondering: How short Paul Simon really is, because he looks very tiny.

1 comment:

  1. omg! when did paul simon turn blue!? is he banging smurfette too? that girl's such a skank.

    ReplyDelete