Tuesday, June 15, 2004

oops, i did it again

I promise never to quote a Britney Spears song again. I apologize.

I fed my book addiction again today. I went to the library for the sole purpose of returning a movie. That was it. And, somehow, I end up leaving with four books and the entire third season of Sex and the City.

Oops.

So, I mentioned possible good news in my last post. Unfortunately, it didn't pan out. The good news was going to be, however, that my mom was getting free tickets to see Guster this weekend. She can, apparently, get them for free from work but I didn't know this until yesterday. I guess all the Guster tickets were taken last Friday, though. It was just bad timing.

Oh well.

I realized earlier that I haven't written anything in a while, aside from what I'm writing in this blog. I miss it, too. I almost wonder if I'm using the blog as an excuse. It's still writing, but it doesn't require any risk. I'm not writing anything that could be rejected.

I don't know. The whole thing has too much of a serious vibe, and I'd much rather avoid that. Naturally.

Reading: The Best American Nonrequired Reading.
Watching: Duh. Sex and the City.
Wondering: Where my other blue sandal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment