Tuesday, June 29, 2004

WTF?

There's this movie on comedy central right now called The Ref, which I've never seen before and I'm not really paying much attention to it. But I just noticed that they're all sitting around the dinner table wearing these Christmas wreaths on their heads. And the wreaths have candles all around them. And the candles are lit. If I could find a picture, I'd link to it.

Now, I know I'm not the most responsible person when it comes to fire, but even I would never wear a hat like that because I know it would take me approximately 3.6 minutes to lean back and catch the wall on fire.

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie! I watched it last night. I personally enjoy Lloyd's suggestion for his mother's next Christmas present (I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it). I also know that I like that movie cause it horrifically describes all Connecticut suburban stereotypes (which aren't really too stereotypical at all). Old Baybrook (the town it takes place in) is totally Old Saybrook, CT. Not that you care. Meanwhile, you must imagine they were all sitting rather stiffly during takes for fear of catching the set on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that movie ... denis leary is mucho with the funny

    ReplyDelete