Thursday, June 03, 2004

what's your favorite scary movie?

I watched Scream 2 earlier. And, before anyone says anything, I have noticed that my recent posts have all started off with something like "So, I was watching (insert name of movie). . . " or "I'm watching (some tv show/movie)" so I REALIZE that I have no life, ok?

Anyway, I watched Scream 2, which I haven't seen in a long time and which I still haven't really seen in a long time since I was reading while I was watching it tonight. For some reason, I bought Scream and Scream 3, but never bought the second one. For the life of me, I cannot remember why. I think, at the time, I was still pissed that they killed Randy (my favorite character) so I boycotted the movie.

Yes, I'm sure they learned their lesson.

I'm pretty sure my spot in hell has been saved ever since I let my sister watch the first one (way back when it first came out) and my friend's brother had the scary mask and costume and everything, so I put it on and chased her around the house with the fake knife that came with the costume.

Yeah, she was terrified of that mask for like 5 years. And I'm pretty sure the fact that she still won't go into the basement unless all the lights are on is my fault. Not just because of the Scream thing, but because I told her it was haunted. I don't remember doing this, but that's what she told my mom.

It's kind of sad that I can't even remember everything I told my sister to torment her childhood.

On a brighter note, Harry Potter comes out tomorrow! And I'm going to see it! Because I'm a nerd! Yay!

Reading: The Boy Next Door, which is interesting because it's written entirely in emails between the characters. Very cool.
Watching: The episode of South Park where Cartman dresses up as AWESOME-O the robot in order to learn Butters's secrets so he can embarrass him at school. Good plan, Cartman.
Wondering: If I'm lactose-intolerant.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooh, I wanna see Harry Potter!!! I wanna see Harry Potter!!

    ReplyDelete