Wednesday, June 30, 2004

i'm such a rebel

I saw a double feature today at the movies. Well, technically it wasn't really a double feature. Steph and I paid to see Dodgeball, and then when that was over, we snuck into another theater to see Fahrenheit 9/11. Don't worry, I'm not going to give you my review of Fahrenheit 9/11, because if you're at all interested you already have an opinion about it anyway. They only thing I'm going to say is that I wasn't really expecting that movie to make me cry, but I was dead wrong.

That was the first time I've ever snuck into another theater without paying. I'm usually a pretty law-abiding citizen, but when they charge 5 dollars for a small popcorn, I get a little angry. Ok, I get a lot angry. 5 dollars? Ridiculous. And the thing is, I don't even want that much popcorn. I wish the small was about half the size it is. Actually, I think it used to be but they keep making it bigger and bigger. Soon, they'll just hand you a garbage bag full of popcorn when you ask for a small.

And then they'll charge you 50 dollars for it.

1 comment:

  1. Who was more prolific...Michael Moore or Ben Stiller?

    Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete