Friday, June 11, 2004

springtucky, here we come

I'm so excited! I'm going to Springfield tomorrow for Lizzle and Rob's wedding. Which is awesome.

Another awesome thing? I get to see all my BFFs! Well, not all, but a lot. Yaaaaaaay.

I went shopping with my mom today, and it rained the entire time. Until we were almost home. At one point in the car, we were stopped at a light in a part of town where there are lots of cicadas. Those things are hilarious. I watched at least 5 of them ricochet off of cars, only to spin around a bit and then fly on.

It's too bad those things only come every 17 years.

Of course, if our yard was covered in them, I probably wouldn't be saying that.

Reading: The Hours by Michael Cunningham.
Watching: Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and sword-fighting. Pirate movies don't get much better than that. But if you're watching this . . . run. Far, far away. Savvy?
Wondering: Why it isn't tomorrow yet. Well, it will be in about 20 minutes, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment