Saturday, June 19, 2004

Quarantine

Help. Please. I'm not kidding, someone please put me out of my misery. I think I'm dying. I have tuberculosis, just like Thoreau and Nicole Kidman.

Ok, so I probably don't have tuberculosis, but this is what I imagine it feels like. My lungs are slowly turning to liquid, causing deep, chest-rattling coughing fits. I haven't coughed up any blood yet, but I'll keep everyone updated.

If I don't post in a few days it means I'm dead.

I'll miss you all.

My sister can have my DVDs.

Reading: The directions on the Robitussin, wishing I could take another dose.
Watching: Misery. How appropriate.
Wondering: If I could just drink an entire bottle of cough syrup, lapse into a coma, and magically wake up in a week, healthy and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment