Wednesday, June 16, 2004

puttin' on the ritz

My dad just crumbled Ritz crackers on his chocolate ice cream. Am I out of the loop? Do people do this? Anyone?

I had the strangest dream last night. For some reason, I was sitting in some sort of shed with a group of people. The only one I can remember is Chunk from The Goonies. Shut up, I know it's weird. Anyway, some bad sort of guy was trying to kill us so he pushed the shed down a hill toward this cliff. All of us sit there pretty calmly, waiting for the shed to go over this cliff, which is odd, because in real life I'd be jumping off of the roof of said shed because there is no way in hell I'd sit there and wait to fall off of a cliff.

The shed finally goes over the cliff, and it starts to spin around all auntie-em-it's-a-twister. The shed breaks apart and everything scatters and the last thing I can remember before I woke up is looking down and seeing how far in the air we were, knowing there was no way in hell I was going to survive, and so I just closed my eyes.

When I woke up I was breathing really hard and clutching the sheets. It was freaky.

I wonder what it means.

Reading: Everything is Bad for You.
Watching: Bridget Jones's Diary, even though it's on regular cable so they're cutting out or dubbing over all the bad parts (perfect example, Bridget just called someone an emotional fartwit . . . what does that even mean?) and I could just put the DVD. Actually, I might do it soon, because they keep substituting "fuck" with "freak" and it's getting annoying. I didn't realize how often they said fuck in this movie. V. interesting. Hee.
Eating: v.g. chocolate ice cream, minus the Ritz crackers.

Oh my god. They just cut out the best line in the entire Bridget Jones movie. Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment